Postet av Norshore Management AS den 18. Mai 2017
The wellbeing of our personnel is important. Norshore will focus on developing a good working environment and health promoting initiatives. In our HSEQ program for 2017, we are committed to carry out a Health campaign for all our employees. Come on and join Norshore and the Norwegian Maritime Authority's Fitness campaign!
Exercise is important for a number of reasons that include physical health, longevity, stamina, mood and more.
Would you like to feel better, be more energized, and maybe even live longer? If so, consider exercising more.
The benefits of exercising regularly are hard to overlook.
Not only does regular exercise aid in weight loss, it also prevents and corrects chronic health issues, and even help you sleep better.
What's more, just about anyone can exercise since workout regimens can be tailor-made for each individual.
Do you still need to be convinced?
If so, read on to learn six different ways that exercise can help to improve your life.
What are the benefits of exercise?
- Exercise can improve your mood. Have you ever had a stressful day at work and needed to blow off steam? Try a relaxing thirty-minute walk, or workout at the gym to help calm you down.
- Need to blow off some steam after a stressful day? Regular exercise actually helps to stimulate certain chemicals in the brain that actually leave you feeling more relaxed and happier than you were before you completed your workout.
- Additionally, you will feel better and look better as well with regular exercise. This in turn can help to strict confidence and improve your overall self-esteem. As you may already know, it can even help to prevent or treat depression.
- Regular exercise can help to combat chronic illness. Are you worried about heart disease? Do you hope to prevent osteoporosis? If so, regular exercise may be the answer that you looking for.
- Physical activity can help to lower or stabilize your cholesterol levels. Studies suggest that regular physical exercise can boost “good,” HDL (high density lipoprotein) cholesterol levels, while lowering levels of triglycerides in the body. This dual action can help to keep your blood flowing regularly and smoothly and lowers the level of built-up plaque that can collect in your arteries. Additionally, regular scheduled exercise can prevent certain types of cancer, type II diabetes, and osteoporosis.
- Regular exercise and help you to lower or maintain your weight. Would you like to shed excess pounds? One way to do it is to get off the couch and start walking or taking part in some other physical activity.
Logg inn for å skrive en kommentar.